Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busy Day

today I put in a new service door for the garage at Violets. Sherryl asked me the first part of the week if I would do it for her. The other one had rotted on the bottom. This one is fiberglass. We had to make a run to Lowes of a 2x4. The old frame was a lot heavier that the new one so had to add wood. I will post a picture tomorrow. After I had that done Thelma and I came back to take a shower then went back into town for supper. We did pork chops and pork steaks.Baked potatoes and green beans. Sherryl and I then walked her dog in the park. Thelma did one load of laundry for us and then about 3 or 4 for them. We will go to church in the morning and then come homw here for a while before going back into town. for the evening meal. We will leave here for the Fort on Mon. morning. Will be home till Fri and then head to Zanesville, Ohio for there campout.We are talking about coming down here in Sept for the Pork Festival. We have not been to one since Thelma's mother passed on. Thats about it for tonight. Later all Ron Thelma and Eli the tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment