Monday, May 16, 2011

White River Campground

We are at the campground down here at Cicero. It is just north of Noblesville and south of Kokomo. We have this retiree rally every year here for the last 3 years. Since Thelma and I are retiree directors we put this on. That is one part of the job. It is pretty laid back. Today we went with another couple to Wal mart to get the pork loin. He is going to cook it in his wooden oven for us. I will get some pictures of it. This evening we played rummy cube or something like that. Different game.  Guess that's it for tonight.  Later Ron Thelma and Eli

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering the same thing. I have never heard of a wooden oven? How long are you going to be there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things seem to have been quite for you since you got back. I thought maybe you had gotten tired of the RV lifestyle after several months in Texas.

    ReplyDelete