Monday, June 10, 2013

Way behind

I am late doing any posting. We were gone last week to Hillard Ohio for the Ohio Retiree rally. Had a great time with our friends over there. On Wed. we went to a clippers game in Columbus. Lot of sun. Too much me thinks. Wed night Thelma and I both were sick. We did not get up till just before noon. I took Eli out before 9 and he crawled right back in bed with us. I think he knew we didn't feel well. I went over to the building that evening for dinner. Had some pork loin. and potatoes. Couldn't eat it all. Stayed for the entertainment. Thelma stayed home. Friday we went over for pancakes. Tasted pretty good. When ready to come home I dumped and when trying to leave I went under a power line that I tore off the building. Had Ohio AEP come out and hook up the line and hold it up enough for me to get through Tore off my vent. Put it back on. When we got home on Fri the TV wouldn't work. Picture rolled and funny colors. Called Comcast and they said Tues before we could get anyone out. Talked to my son and he said try on of the other boxes. That didn't  work either so the TV was bad. Gee it is about 25 or so years old. So we bought a 46 in digital Nice picture. So that is about it from here. Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

6 comments:

  1. Other than a wife, not many people keep something for 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some good and some bad. Do you think you were not feeling well because of too much sun exposure? That can very well happen, especially if you aren't drinking enough water. D. would say "beer" but in that situation, water is best. I think dogs really do know when you don't feel well. Yeah, I would say it was time to get a new TV. You'll enjoy it. In regard to Bob's remark, I always say I'm glad D. didn't trade in wives the way he traded cars. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they charge you for the overhead line repair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No The guy was real nice about it. He probably thought what a dummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always behind in posting as well as reading posts. I know what you mean about too much sun. It was has been pretty miserable across the desert but we are drinking lots of water. So far we haven't gotten sick - just very tired. Glad the guy was nice about it. Some people might be a real jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have
    really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!

    Stop by my web blog: corked bats

    ReplyDelete