Monday, May 31, 2010

Home for a few days

We got home this afternoon about 1 or so. Not real sure. We stopped in Tipton to see Thelma's brother Paul who was in the hospital He had pneumonia and his heart fluttered from the high fever. He will be going home today. Then we stopped at Violets for a few minutes. Sherryl wants to put a railing by the side door so Violet can get in easier. Yes I will take a picture of all the cans and stuff that we got. May take a few days. We have had a lot of rain here in the last couple of hours. Not sure how much. We got home without hitting any. It had rained in Tipton. earlier. Guess we were lucky. Not much else new. Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

3 comments:

  1. Glad you made it home safely. Hope all is okay with Thelma's brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it home ok. Where do you head next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure of this...maybe you know. If you post a comment on my blog with a question, should I post the answer on my blog and you will get notification...or should I do what I am doing and answer you here? Well, we have 3 dogs, 2 German Sheps and 1 13 year old border collie mix. We don't let them run loose....bear, deer, elk, ground squirrels...just afraid they might get to chasing and we would never see them again!

    Hope that Paul continues to feel better......:)+

    ReplyDelete