Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Not much new

Trying to get caught up on things around here. I want to tally up how much fuel we used and how many miles we pulled the  trailer and what we spent on campgrounds and anything else I think is interesting to the trip. Not sure I want to see how much fuel we did use and how much it cost us. Diesel here now is over 4:00 a gallon. I filled up right after we got home and it was less than 4. Guess that's about it for tonight will try and get that stuff together over the weekend  Later  Ron Thelma and Eli

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it horrible the cost of gas. I had an appt. in Wabash this morning for them to check my eye and had intended to go back in to do a weigh-in at Weight Watchers but decided not to use the gas for just that. We have been trying to consolidate our trips as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does take a little while to get caught up from a trip. I'm not sure what diesel is here but I think it's still under $4. The last fill up of gasoline on the car was at 3.46. But it seems to jump up every few days. The thing is, it never goes back down that quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our diesel is just under $4.00 per gallon. Gasoline is $3.83 per gallon. Too bad our president tells Brazil that we will support their oil drilling but won't allow anyone to drill for our reserves in the Gulf of Mexico. What the &$^# is going on with that? And yes, I realize that I spelled president with a lower case pee. That was deliberate.

    ReplyDelete