Thursday, October 13, 2011

Home already

How do you know your getting old. When you put down the wrong weekend for a campout. I had put down this weekend for the Halloween campout over in Ohio. We got there this afternoon and saw a sign at the entrance to the fairground about a dog show. Thought oh oh. We don't camp there when they are there. Sure enough when we got on the grounds I went to where I wanted to park. There was no other campers there. There was the grounds guy who was blowing leaves off the road. Talked to him he said you here for the dog show  Nope. Is there camping group coming in.  Not till next weekend. So we turned around and came  home. Don't have the camper unhooked yet. It was dark by the time we got back from grabbing a bite to eat . Will unhook in morning and get some stuff out for the week. Will try again next week Well that is it for tonight  Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

3 comments:

  1. Oh - that's like me messing up the days we were supposed to meet people before Escapade. I feel better now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those things happen:) Many years ago, when I was young, I managed to fly all the way to Saudi Arabia a day early and no one noticed until I got to the hotel and they said I was a day early and they were full -ugh:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ron its only a Senior Moment. At least you can remember that you need to go back next week. Now if you mess up next week........??

    ReplyDelete