Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New puter

Well today I got a new computer. Its a Toshiba.Has a faster processor than the old one.The other one died.Mother board went out.Had to get a mifi as my old air card would not work.They no longer make ones with slots for it. I need to take the old one in now and have them transfer from the old one to the new one. They will take the hard drive out and put the stuff on the new one. I have to put the programs on this one.they will put all my favorites and all the files on it Well guess that is it for tonight
Later Ron Thelma and Eli

2 comments:

  1. So are you all fixed up now and do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got some on here but had to buy a portable hard drive to have them get everthing of the old one.Have a lot of pictures on it.

      Delete