Monday, February 3, 2014

Were still here

I know it has been a while since I posted. Seems if I don't do it every day I get way behind. Not even sure what all we have done. Last Friday we went to a RV show in Mercedes. They had quite a few trailers there. Looked at some Montana's. Didn't see any that we really liked. Fri evening we had a fish fry here in the park. It was good. We went to Golden corral for breakfast Sun morning. It was better than Shoneys and cheaper too. It is about the same distance from here. today we had our jam with lunch before hand with haystack Tomorrow  Eli gets clipped. He needs it bad. Can't think of anything else right now Will try and keep up with this better. Ron Thelma and Eli

1 comment:

  1. We looked at some new Montana's and really liked the 3402 model. But they wanted $80,000 for it. No way on earth am I paying that much money for a fifth wheel.

    ReplyDelete