Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 2

We had a good day today. It was a little cool but not bad. Thelma and I and the little boy went and took the gears I had back to the rv dealer as they were not the ones I needed. Still not sure what is wrong Might take the motor off tomorrow and check a couple of things. We had a noodle soup supper tonight with the group here and Then I played euchre. I hadn't played that for some time. Had fun. Tomorrow we have a potluck. Just love them. Probably not good for us but they are usually pretty good. We set around a campfire for a little bit tonight. Got kinda damp so came in the trailer. Thats about it for tonight. Later Ron Thelma and Eli

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy. The noodle soup sounds good. Think I'll have to make some one of these days. It's getting to be soup weather. I haven't played euchre for quite some time, either. Hope you get the problem straightened out
    with the gears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noodle soup does really sound good since it has gotten cooler. Made some chili the other night. Really hit the spot. I haven't played euchre in a long time either. Brings back memories or going into Uncle Fred and Aunt Clara's and playing bid euchre. Not too many people know how to play that anymore.

    ReplyDelete