Thursday, September 24, 2009

Good Sam Rally

We got to Shelbyville this morning about 10:30 or so. Had a lite drizzle all the way. Still drizziling tonight. It had been a wet day. They had a polka band for entertainment tonight. Boy were they good. My kind of music. Thought of the old days when we went to weddings and they had a live band that played that kind of music. Hope that the weather clears up. Might have fun getting out of here on Sun. Well thats about it for tonight. Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

1 comment:

  1. Polka music--I remember those days! Makes me want to dance but then I remember how much I'll hurt later. A few weeks ago when we heard the folk/bluegrass music that I wrote about on my blog, they played one song that reminded me of the Shoddish (sp.)that we used to dance at wedding receptions. Hope the rain moves out for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete