Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Leaving tomorrow

Tomorrow we head for Columbus In for a state campout. Will be there till Sunday and come home. Be here for about a week and then had over to Ohio. Nothing much happening here. Been a lot cooler weather which is nice. I washed the trailer Last weekend. It sure needed it. Hadn't washed it since we were in the Carolina's . It had a lot of dust on it. I need to wash the roof next week. I hate that part of it. Don't like climbing on it like I did years ago. Must be old age.  That's it for tonight  Later  all Ron Thelma and Eli

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't like climbing up on top of the trailer either. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never liked heights so I know I would not like climbing on it either. Be safe and have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wash the roof first so it does not run down over the clean sides. I don't like washing the roof either though. I have a telescoping pole that helps so I don't have to get too close to the edge. We can only wash the camper at the campground twice a year on specific weekends.

    ReplyDelete