Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Went to Elkhart

This morning we took the truck and went up to Elkhart. The motor for the front jacks was in so went to get it. First we stopped a RV surplus to look at steps. They had some but wasn't sure if they would fit. I had some measurements but not all I needed. So I measured those and brought them back. Need to check tomorrow to see if it will fit. If I bought them and they didn't fit I could return them but only for credit. I don't need that much stuff. So decided to wait and measure again. We got home about 4:00. Looked at a Montana 3580. Really liked the floor plan. But no we are not going to get something else unless I hit the power ball. LOL.  If we go up again will take the car as the step is all boxed up and would fit in the car. We got pretty good mileage with the truck. Let it run a couple of times when we left Eli in it when we went in the store.  Well guess that's it for tonight  Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

1 comment:

  1. Are trying to convince us or yourself that you don't want to trade. :-) I do know what you mean though. It doesn't matter how much you like your RV there is always things your would change and when you see it there is always that wish that your's was like that.

    ReplyDelete