Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We are home

Thought I better let you all know we are home. Got home Sun afternoon. Made good time. So far we have been getting the clothes in and Thelma is washing them Also brought food in from trailer. Today I went to Dr for my A1C. Good report. I went from 11.2 in Jan to 6.7 now. 6.5 is where it is really good. So Dr was really pleased. We ordered a new motor and gearbox for the front jacks for trailer. Should be in Thurs and if it is we will drive to Elkhart to get it. Also go to surplus place and see about getting new steps for the trailer. I left them out when we were in Texas and kinda bent them up. They work but would like to get new ones. So we might be up there Fri. Guess that's it for tonight  Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you made it home safely. It sure takes a while to get caught up on everything. I'm still working on that.

    ReplyDelete