Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Been awhile

I haven't been able to update lately It has been crazy here. Last night it was 12 AM before we got to bed. I did pictures for a bit after we got back from the pageant. Then went down to the Indiana group for a bit. We had to get up this morning for Thelma to help with the pet parade. This evening I took pictures at the Queens ball. Got some pretty good ones. I even danced with one of the queens. There were 3 girls that did not have their dads here. Not sure why. but The teen director asked me to dance with one of them so I did with Miss Iowa. I haven't danced for so long. Tomorrow is our parade and then in the evening we have a few awards and entertainment and then it is over. Tomorrow I need to start putting things away. Hate that we have quite a bit of stuff out. We then move up to Concord NC by Charlotte Motor Speedway. That should be fun. Well that is about it for tonight. We just had a big storm for the last hour or so., Not much wind but a lot of rain. It has rained here three different times since we got here. They really needed the rain.  Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment