Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers. We went to church this evening. Great service. Not all that many there but i would say about 200 or so. Today I went to the eye doctor. My cataracts are not all that bad yet. I do have wrinkles on my macula I think he said Only in the left one. He said that is unusual. My left one is worse for as far as 20-30 or whatever . I think the left one is 20 40 and right one is 20 30. Glasses will be in next week. Still waiting on one phone call as to where we will go in Florida. Should decide by Saturday. Need to get that done pretty soon.  Well that is it for tonight  Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you,Thelma and Eli. Seems like there would be more at church when they have it the evening before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a very happy Thanksgiving to your family from our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My doctor called it puckering (instead of wrinkles). I have it in both eyes.

    ReplyDelete