Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More pictures from this winter

Here is a link to some more pictures I have them all uploaded that I took this winter

https://picasaweb.google.com/ronstan67/CorinthMississippi?authuser=0&feat=directlink
There is also about 3 more albums that I uploaded. Hope this works We need to get some new tires for the trailer before we go anywhere. Need to do that next week. We have been pretty busy but catching up on sleep too. Need to get the truck serviced in the next week. It is overdue for service. That is it for tonight Later all.
Ron Thelma and Eli

1 comment:

  1. I looked at your photos and videos from the Shiloh reenactment. I know you were disappointed in it but it did look interesting. It must take a great deal of work to do those. All the costumes, horses, guns, cannons, etc.

    ReplyDelete