Sunday, October 14, 2012

Back home

We were gone for 3days to a Halloween campout at Mansfield Ohio. Kinda long drive but we enjoy the Ohio people. We have a lot of friends over there. I have some pictures to upload but the camera is still in the trailer. Need to get it in the house. When we were ready to go out to eat after we got home I looked at the trailer as I was locking the door and told Thelma Something doesn't look right on the roof. Went inside and looked at the fantastic fan and the vent was gone. Not sure if the strong wind's we had tore it off. Tomorrow I need to call trailer place here and see if they can get me one or do I call Fantastic. Will need to get that done asap. got it covered with garbage bag for now. Good think we haven't planned on going anywhere.  Guess that is it for tonight Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

1 comment:

  1. Glad you noticed that something didn't look right. Never a dull moment is there.

    ReplyDelete