Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Truck fixed

Got the scratch fixed on the truck. Had been putting it off. Seemed like everytime I would think of it we had something else planned..Gary picked me up yesterday and brought me home. Today Thelma brought the car home. She drove yesterday from Meijr out on Maysville. First she had drove since before the knee replacement. They washed the truck evidently cause it was nice and clean. Sure hate to drive it. We went to Wendys for supper and took the truck to see if Thelma would have any problems getting it or out. She did good. The worst part is getting out. So we are good to go later this month. Im sick of this weather. Thats about it for now. Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did your truck get a scratch on it. Glad Thelma is able to get in and out and you will be able to head south. I know what you mean about the weather. Saw where we were supposed to get more snow the next few days. I am sick of this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was this the scratch that you got back when someone backed into you at one of your campouts? I guess I get tired of the weather, too, but if the sun is shining and I don't have to go anywhere, it is more tolerable. In a couple of weeks we'll start to notice the daylight hours getting longer, too.

    ReplyDelete