Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Good to go

Thelma had her pre op check today. She is good to go. Only took about an hour. They did not take her up to the therapy room as they said she had been there once . We went to the Legion out north tonight and met Jack and Barb. All three children were there. I used to call them kids but they are all grown up now. Tracey is a year older than Gary Chris is a couple of years younger and Rex is about 4 or 5 years younger. Chris is in the army in Germany. A lt
Col. He will have 20 yrs in in Jan. Will stay in as long as they want him or till they move him where he doesn't want to go. Thats about it for now. Will update later this week from bueatiful Urbana , ohio
I see I had Annie comment on my blog. Yes I miss that dog. She is a sweetie just like her mom. She's kinda sloppy kisser though.

Later Ron Thelma and Eli

4 comments:

  1. Have they set a date for Thelma's surgery. Hope the weather is good for you this weekend. I think it is supposed to be cold here but sunny. I am really tired of the gloomy days and it's only October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that everything is okay and set for the surgery. I imagine she is not looking forward to it very much, but at least then both knees will be fixed. And she'll have the cold months to do the therapy, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a long time since I checked in with you guys and you have sure been busy. I note that you mention a few times about the time flying by and it sure does. I remember my Mom telling me that the older you get, the faster it goes. Wish she were still around so I could tell her that she was absolutely right. Will watch for the surgery date but will start prayers for successful surgery now! :)+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thelma, you are in our thoughts and prayers for your surgery. Jim and Carol

    ReplyDelete