Friday, November 6, 2009

Guess what

I missed a day. Thought about it last night after I went to bed. I was busy typing up a notice to put in our Hoosier Chatter. Since we have taken over the Retiree director job I need to try and put something in the chatter sometimes. This is for a mini rally that we will have in May. I need to have Thelma proof read it. We went for the cumaden check yesterday. She takes it till Monday and then is done. We don't need to go out to the hospital to have it checked. Had an email from Bob G that Darlene is doing pretty good. Progress is slow She is in and out. Her heart and lungs are being assisted by mechanical means. Will keep you informed. Have therapy this afternoon. I have laundry in the dryer. It should be done pretty soon. Thats about it for now Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment