Friday, December 30, 2011

Florida

We are in Lake City Fl tonight Passport campground. Cable full hookups. We slept in this morning. Got started about 10 I guess. Stopped at a place off 75 that was in the next exit book. They did not have Goodrich tires but bought a used one for 45. Will probably wait till we get home unless I can find a dealer that handles Goodrich down here somewhere. The one that is on the trailer now is one of the original ones I think. So if we can find a dealer will trade that one in. Tonight Thelma and I used our gift card to Cracker Barrel that our Granddaughter gave us for Christmas. Thanks Kristin.  We are now settled in for the night. Thelma is watching TV while I use the puter. We are going to try and start fairly early tomorrow and get to Lake Wales early enough to set up. Then have to put stuff out . Sure will be nice not to have set up every day.  Well that is it tonight.   Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

1 comment:

  1. It really is nice when you finally get to settle for a period of time. The problem is I drag everything out and then it takes me days to get it all put away again. I always forget something. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete