Tuesday, December 27, 2011

We didn't

When we got up at 5 this morning it was snowing pretty good. so decided to wait till tomorrow. I think we probably could have gone as the snow was wet and the roads looked good. Just not sure what we would have run into going south. We now will leave tomorrow  Hope to make it to Tn by tomorrow night  Later all Ron Thelma and Eli


  1. I wondered if you had gone. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow. The main thing is to just be safe.

  2. I agree with Shirley. Be safe out there.