Saturday, December 31, 2011

In Saddlebag lake resort

We got here about 2:30 this afternoon. Got lot of the trailer set up. Still have some to do tomorrow. We had a little accident this morning. I thought I had the trailer hooked up. Not sure what happened but when I went to pull forward the trailer dropped on the grill. Kinda messed up the lid of the grill but think it save the bed. I think maybe I had the trailer to high and didn't check it like I normally do. Old age maybe. We have had beautiful weather all the way down here. It was in the high 70s today. It is still 61 at 8:00. We will go to church here tomorrow and then during the week find the Lutheran church here. Also find the
Walmart. Not sure if we will see midnight or not. We are pretty tired from all the travel.
Tomorrow will finish up getting the rest of the stuff set up.
Well Happy New Year to all our friends and family that follow our blog. Hope 2012 brings everyone peace and happiness.   Ron Thelma and Eli

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you made it okay and with favorable weather. About the little accident..I guess those things happen. At least it wasn't something where someone got hurt. Happy New Year to you, too.

    ReplyDelete