Sunday, December 18, 2011

update on trailer

Well I got the pipe turned finally. I had to cut both of the pipes and then pull hard to get a rubber coupling between them Took about two hours. Luckily the sun was shining and it got up to around 40. I had put the rooms out and Thelma was working on clothes to take out that we don't use very often. We had them put in a new kitchen faucet. Thelma took off the cover of the sink and was she Peeood. I was madder than that . They had left bolts laying in the sink other parts that they didn't use or were from the old one. Then she looked under the sink. That was a mess. They had taken a towel that we keep under there to put the toaster oven on and put it upstairs to dry. It was wet. Not sure how they did that. She got it all mopped up and everything put away right;
Tomorrow when I call them I am going to tell my part and let her tell them what she thinks.
We had this done at Walnut Ridge at New Castle, In. Never again. I am going to [post on the Montana forum and tell them what happened. I still have some rearranging to do in the basement It is a mess from where they moved stuff. But we will survive.  Later all Ron Thelma and Eli


  1. Ron, be sure to post a review on RV Service Review. I know I use that a lot when I'm trying to find someone to use.

  2. Tells you a lot about much customer service these days. But, when you find a good one, then you should also post a good review. That is something I should also remember to do.