Monday, December 26, 2011

Will we or will we not

We had hoped to leave in the morning but they are predicting 2 -4 inches of that white stuff. Guess we will have to wait and see. I have the alarm set for 5 hoping if we can go we can leave by 6..  Got some things to do before we leave unplug stuff and turn other things of. We set our heat at 50. We have hot water heat so can't shut the water off completely. If they had predicted this much snow last week we would have been ready to go this morning. We did not finish packing until this afternoon. Well  about time to hit the sack. 5 will come early. Not sure where this will come from tomorrow.  Later Ron Thelma and Eli