Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Eli's haircut

This afternoon we took Eli to a groomer down here. She raises poodles. He looks just great. He started to smell like dog. I didn't want him to feel bad. We have another appt. for the end of Feb. That should last him till we get home in April.
The other day we took our newspapers down to the recycle bin. I caught a couple of birds. Not sure if they are the same or different. One has different color beak.
Here they are
Here is the other one. Click and it will get bigger and you can see the difference
Here is a flower I took the other day at the growers building
Any body know what it is. It sure is pretty  Well that is it for tonight Tomorrow we are driving over to Hillsboro River state park to see some friends who are camped over there.  Later  Ron Thelma and Eli

7 comments:

  1. Could the flower be a bird of paradise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, That is what I was thinking it looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halley smells like a dog, but she is a short hair, so we are stuck with it, I guess:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet Eli looks so pretty now. Or maybe I should say handsome. And I don't know anything about birds or flowers other than they are beautiful. So I vote for the bird of paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I said Bird of Paradise before I read any of the comments. Are we in agreement?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well 3 say bird of paridise. Guess I will google it I have now idea about flowers

      Delete