Saturday, February 2, 2013

A few pics

I have taken a few photos on the way down and this afternoon I took a few more. This is really a nice park Not so big that you get lost. I think about140 sites. They keep about 6 ones that are pull through's for people staying overnight or just a week. Here is a pic when you enter Alabama rest area

This is our lot Really nice Cable and wifi

Can someone tell us what this tree-bush is. Thelma thought maybe it is a dogwood.

We think this is a Camilla If you know for sure  let us know.Well that is it for tonight. Really was a nice day up in the 60s. Supposed to get better as the week goes on. Later Ron Thelma and Eli



2 comments:

  1. I know nothing about flowers but those sure are pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First one, pink, tulip tree magnolia. Red one is a Camilla I believe. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete