Sunday, February 17, 2013

We had a cold night

According to the weather people it got down to 32last night. I know out furnace ran quite a bit. Also 2 electric heaters were going part of the time. This morning we went to Ryan's for the breakfast buffet. Don't need any lunch after that. A friend of ours wants a throwed roll from Lambert's. So here it is Jack. Catch it if you can
We stopped atWalmart on the way home for some milk. This afternoon I put new seals in our potty. Had to do it twice. The first time I must not have gotten the top on just right as it wouldn't hold water and leaked a bit. Didn't realize how heavy the top porcelain part was. Tomorrow we are going to do some shopping at the outlet mall. Sketchers shoes. I wear one pair almost all the time. Love them.Well that is it for tonight  Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

5 comments:

  1. We're finally have some beautiful weather but it all ends Tuesday night. Jim's had to change the seal in our toilet a couple of times and he makes a lot of noise doing it. I just stay out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, couldn't get it! Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it may have gotten UP to 32 degrees here today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Sketchers too. The pair I have looks almost new but the heels are hollow and have small leak. The water doesn't get into the shoe but does get into the heel and then squishes when I walk. When I first got them I was sorry I had bought them but after I got more used to them I decided I liked them after all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Sketchers too. The pair I have looks almost new but the heels are hollow and have small leak. The water doesn't get into the shoe but does get into the heel and then squishes when I walk. When I first got them I was sorry I had bought them but after I got more used to them I decided I liked them after all.

    ReplyDelete