Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dolphin Cruise





Today we took the Dolphin cruise. I took about a hundred pictures. Only put 84 on the web site here

It was a fun trip. I would recomend this to anybody. There were two boats that went out and when one would spot the ddophins they would tell the other one and then the two boats would get about 30 yards apart and then speed up. The dolphins would jump and roll in the waves. It was so neat. Thelma and I both enjoyed it. Tomorrow for lunch we are meeting a couple of Moontana owners for lunch. The one couple we met a couple of weeks ago. The other couple just got back to the park. So should be a good time. I also posted some other pictures in the Gulf shores album. The state park we are going to is at Niceville Fl. Not a real big campground. Meeting some friends there for 10 days. We leave then and head east and north to Mrytle Beach Thats about it for tonight. Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

3 comments:

  1. I think picture number 66 is my favorite. But they are all pretty good. Great color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. We have seen dolphins before but I don't think I've ever seen them like that. Never had them jump out of the water like that. Really good pictures. Glad you had such a good time. The friends you are meeting - are they from Fort Wayne or someone you have met down there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Glad that you finally got to see them. These dolphins are different than the ones we saw off the south coast of Tasmania. Much bigger. I do remember now that we also saw some down in Galveston, TX some years ago. We took a boat ride and there were some following the waves of a big freighter, but we weren't close enough to see them well.

    ReplyDelete