Wednesday, September 22, 2010

On the road again

We are now in Greentown In for a samboree. We will  be here till Sun. We got here about 10:30 or so. This evening we went to Tipton to see Violet and Sherryl. I put a program on Sherryls computer and we went out to eat. We had a great time. Sherryl and I walked her dog after we got back. We will probably not see them again till next spring. We went to the glass museum this afternoon. Kinda interesting. They had a great big glass company here 100 and some years ago. They had some neat stuff. Guess that's; about it for tonight. Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

3 comments:

  1. Didn't realize you were going to be in Greentown. We always went thru there on our way to Kokomo when we lived in Wabash. I knew they had a glass museum but have never gone there. Hope you have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I don't know where Greentown is. Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Greentown was South of Indianapolis, so I looked on a map and that was Greenwood. Greentown is between Gas City and Kokomo.

    ReplyDelete