Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our job is over for now

Today was the last day of our rally. This morning they played games and this afternoon we had a meeting and then Ice cream. All in all I thought the rally went pretty good. This evening 9 of us went up to Bean Blossom and ate at restaurant. The food was good. I had to go up and mop the kitchen floor here. One of the officers told another that the floor needed to be mopped. Why he didn't do it I don't know. Some of these people are bossy. In the morning we are sleeping in. Then going to laundry. That way  we won't have so much to do.  Guess that's about it for tonight.  Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to go to the Blue Grass festival in Bean Blossem. I think it is the Bill Monroe Blue Grass Festival.

    ReplyDelete