Saturday, September 10, 2011

Last day of pork day

This morning we  met Sherryl and Violet at McDs for breakfast and then we came back and let Eli out. This afternoon was the big parade. Was pretty good. Not sure if it was as big as other years or not. I am heading across the road for a tractor pull. Looks like they are having some of everything. Haven't been to one for a long time. Might be fun. Will take the camera. My Verizon is slow here. They are putting up a new tower here so maybe next year if we are here it will be faster. Today I checked it once and dial up was faster than me. I think it is faster now. Maybe there were more on it yesterday. Well that is it for tonight. Tomorrow we are going to church and out to lunch. Not sure what we will do after that. Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

1 comment:

  1. We were at the pork festival for a while today about the time the parade started. We ate a pork chop at the tent and then walked around all the booths. We did not watch the parade. I was really surprised at how big the festival was for a small town.

    ReplyDelete