Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A long day

Today was a long day. I was up at 7:30 to go up and make coffee. Tomorrow I will go up and turn the pots on and then go back to bed for a bit. We are invited to some friends for breakfast. Biscuits and Gravy Yum Yum. To Jim and Sandie. Welcome.  We belong to a group called Family Campers and RVers. It was called NCHA years ago but they changed the name in the 90's. We did not belong then We started a club back in 1968. Then parked our trailer at a lake for a few years. After I retired we joined again and started camping. Check out the web site FCRV.Org. I made the coffee pots ready tonight so that will be ready in the morning. Tomorrow is another busy day. Games and a potluck in the evening with meat furnished. This is a retiree campout. On the weekend the working people will come in and join the rest of us. It has been a little cool here but not bad. Well guess that's it for tonight  So from Nashville, In night all Later Ron Thelma and Eli

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. When I'm not so exhausted I'm going to take the time to look through that website. I read the Welcome message and it looks really interesting. Have fun tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete