Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lazy River campground

We are at Lazy river in Pioneer Ohio for our Regional rally. Think they have 37 here with 8 more to come in. We used to get about 100 or so. I know that having it on Labor Day weekend hurt as we know people who said they had other plans already made. This is not the best of campgrounds. They wanted a full hookup campground. It is not very well kept up. It could really be a nice one. We will be here till Monday and leave then for home. Today Thelma and I and our friend Carol went into Byran Ohio to a farmers market. Got a homemade Strawberry Rhubarb pie and a loaf of homemade bread. Also some green peppers for me. They had a pretty good selection about 8 or so vendors. Tomorrow we are going to the Spanglers candy factory and a winery. Poured the last of ours tonight so need some more. We have 3 bottles at home but not any good here.  Well guess that's it for tonight  Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

2 comments:

  1. Not only have I been neglecting my posting but it has been over a week since I have looked at the blogs. But guess that was okay since this was the only post I had not read. Sure is hard to keep up with the posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you got at the farmer's market sounds good, especially the pie. I am trying to remember what Spanglers candy factory is famous for. I think they have been on the Food Network.

    ReplyDelete