Monday, March 29, 2010

Covington Ga

We are on our way home. We are at a campground in Covington Ga. It was the only one that was right off of I20. It is not the best but will work for one night. Tomorrow we leave here and go through Atlanta into Alabama and hit I65 and head north. I figure it will take us about 4 days. I need to check my mapping program. Thelma did two loads of laundry here. May try and do another load at the next park. That's about it for tonight. Not sure we will stay up very late. We are both tired and I am losing my voice. That is no fun. Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That's the long way home. I was wondering why it was going to take you 4 days. Any particular reason you are going that way? Safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you losing your voice? Are you getting a cold? Drive safe and enjoy the trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess you'll be home by Easter anyway.

    ReplyDelete