Thursday, February 17, 2011

A little late

Yesterday we got up early and headed to Brownsville to the Zoo. We stopped at a McDonald's and grabbed some coffee and Egg McMuffins. Then drove about 60 miles to the Zoo. It did not take all that long as we had Expressway the whole way. This is a pretty big zoo. We saw a lot of animals I don't think we have seen before. I am putting pictures on here of some of what we saw
Pink Flamingos standing on one leg These are Chilean flamingos

A White Tiger They also have Bengal tigers...

This is a Golden Pheasant He was so pretty. Thought he was something

Cant remember remember what this one is. Sure was pretty. Liked his crown. Will have to look at my bird book and see if I can find what he is.

Her is some of the cactus here in the zoo. They have a lot of it around here

Here is a butterfly. This was the only kind in the butterfly exhibit. It is too early for the rest. They had a breeding place there

Guess that's about it for now. When I get to a place that has wifi I will upload all the pictures I have taken. Tomorrow a guy is coming to wash the trailer. I wanted him to wax it too. but her can't do that till next week Fri. So will probably have him wash it and then wax it before we leave. Hope this wind dies down some. Eli has a heck of a time when it get real windy almost blows him away.

 Well  Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment