Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another nice day in the valley

Today was a beautiful day. It cooled off last night . I had to close the windows. Today was a pretty mild day got in the mid 80s. Had a guy come out and fix a leak in our grey tank. It is the same one that we had fixed last winter in Gulf shores. The guy here said they did not use the right stuff. How would I know. Thelma did the sheets of the bed since we had to wait around. My debit card did not come yet so I called them and since it had not come last week they cancelled it and are sending a new one. Boy we have had it with 5/3. When we get back home we are going to look into a couple of other banks. It will depend on if they have branches everywhere. Wells Fargo and Chase both are down here. The lady said today "isn't there a branch near you " I told her if there was I wouldn't be having all this trouble. We wrote out a check to the campground and she gave us some cash. After the guy got the tank fixed I went around and took some pictures of some of the flowers and other things around her Here they come
This last one is a lemon tree. The lady said a while back she would send one with us. Not sure she will. Thanks for the compliments on the pictures. I try and take some pretty good ones. But I use Picasa and sometimes rework them a little. I can crop  them and make them look bigger. Thats how I did with a lot of the birds.  We have just a few more days here. Leave next Monday for farther NW. Guess that's it for tonight  Later all   Ron Thelma and Eli

3 comments:

  1. Mid 80's is mild? I'm ready for that kind of mild. Nice pictures with the last few posts. Regarding the swiss steak that turned out to be liver, I would have been so disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also take some of that mild weather. We have had a couple of days in the 40s and that seemed warm next to what we have had this winter. Can't wait for some of those mid 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are enjoying South Texas. Enjoy the pix as well. I use Wells Fargo and have found good service in all my travels, plus I can check my accounts on line whereever I may happen to be.

    ReplyDelete