Saturday, March 19, 2011

Canton Texas

Well we made it here. Got here about 2:30 or so I think. Got set up and then went and registered. Had a friend come and visit for awhile. We then visited up in the building with some from Indiana that are here. We will have about 12 here I think. Will find out tomorrow I think for sure who all is coming. Tomorrow we have church in the morning and then a meeting for all workers. I will have a meeting every morning at 8. Boy I hate getting up that early. Think I will go to the meeting and then will eat breakfast afterward. It is only 915 here but I am about ready for bed. I think the driving tires me out. Not sure how long we were on the road today . At least 6 hrs maybe more. Well that is it for tonight  Later all Ron Thelma and Eli who is probably not looking forward to this rally. Yes he liked the steak. 

2 comments:

  1. Driving tires me out too. It tires me out when we go see Amanda and I don't do all that much of the driving. I remember when Mom and I used to go to Tulsa to see Shirley and I did all the driving. I was beat when we got there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And towing a camper is more tiring then just driving. At least it is for me.

    ReplyDelete