Monday, March 7, 2011

Bracketville,TX

We made it to Fort Clark Springs today. 322 miles 8 hrs driving. Well not all driving but from the time we left the campground till we got here. We made a couple of stops Potty breaks Stopped at a walmart and there was a Burger King right there so parked in Wally's lot and I went and got some food. Thelma had like Chicken nuggets and I got a double hamburger. Took one hamburger out and started feeding it to Eli. Usually he will eat the chicken Not today he wanted the beef. He ended up eating the whole thing. When we got on the road he lay ed on his pillow and slept. Boy Diesel is really up paid 2:79 I hope we don't run out of money before we get home. This evening we went to a restaurant here by the golf course. Thelma had ground steak and I had Beef enchiladas. They were good. I took some pictures of some deer on the golf course. I will post some tomorrow. I have put them on my picture web site. Will put the link on tomorrow. I am about ready for bed. It has been a long day. Guess that's about it for tonight  Tomorrow I will put pictures on here about the trip. It was very interesting.  Later Ron Thelma and Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment