Monday, March 28, 2011

We have moved

We are in Mineola, TX. We got here around 11:30 I think. We will be here till Friday morning and then leave for North Little Rock. I spent the afternoon sorting pictures. The air card here is really slow. Have a hard time doing anything. I think we have wifi in the building so tomorrow I think I will use it to upload some pictures or go to Mickey Ds which is in the next block. We are going to do laundry and hope then we can get through till we get home. We have tomorrow free and also Wed. So have  a lot of time to catch up on sleep.  Well that is it for tonight  Later all Ron Thelma and Eli

1 comment:

  1. I expect you are ready for a couple of days to rest up after all the activity last week. What kind of weather have you been having in that part of Texas?

    ReplyDelete